Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM JAMES MUKETE

Hi VOSANS!

It's a welcome relief for VOSANS to unite more than ever before through this era of Information and Communication Technology. We also have added advantages for this generation to see how the World has become a global village as its widely concieved. We communicate fast and with ease.

Era of instant communications:



Some of you have made me to reflect on our old good days in school, painting the picture of Our Random Thoughts of Our Memories. Permit me please to put the caption in plural because those stories are our experiences we passed through.

We need to be honest to ourselves to answer those questions Dorothy Tanyi asked. We should take the center stage of matters concerning our Association and to stand by them feeling tall and proud about our Alma-mata. Others have begun to show their quota in Ambassadorial sacrifices. We need to sing their praises and pat their backs for the well-being of our cherished Association. May the Almighty God continue to bless them. The question I'll ask myself is, what will I do to contribute to this VOSA family. Team work divides the effort and multiplies the effect.

Team work - a VOSA spirit.


VOSANS should emulate these good jestures especially those in high positions of responsibilities. I know God cares and I'm imagining that one day our blessed mates will be riding on Chariots as Princes and Princesses of the past, not cars to make the difference. I feel proud to hear that VOSANS are excelling.

We should discourage people of double-standards, who are hypocritical. Tell them we are back to school again. What I mean here is we should include every VOSAN socially in our Van-Wagon. These are some of the ills or factors scaring those who are not well-to-do, they shy away. I would here challenge young VOSANS to come up to older mates who may not recognise them because at the time of graduation, they were too small. You all will agree with me that, its close to over three decades since we separated, interestingly we matched-up school activities with our pioneers. It will also be fun to understand that some of us have remained constants, we can no more grow, instead we are diminishing in sieze. Guys, it was quite refreshing to chat again with you all.

LONG LIVE VOSANS!!!

MUKETE JAMES
My mates of 1972/77 batch funly called me JIMMY YOUNG.
One time Senior Prefect 76/77.

No comments:

Post a Comment